Friday, December 10, 2010

Gingerbread biscuits at Sally's!

So today I had a lovely afternoon with all my food blogger friends from our group "Famished in Arabia"! This time, in the Christmas spirit, we gathered at Sally's home to decorate some wonderful gingerbread biscuits she had made!

It was such a lovely experience, the kitchen was full of women chatting, eating, baking, and decorating biscuits!

Check out Sally's blog here: mycustardpie.com
Ruth at Bon Appetit Review http://bonappetitreview.blogspot.com/ made some heavenly scones that we had with rhubarb jam.

Here are some photographs:






4 comments:

  1. *mouthwatering* It looks yummmmmmmy XP
    wanna some please....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sid,
    it was indeed a lovely afternoon. Was good to see all of you again. Some of us turned out to be real icing experts.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and pics - I was too busy bustling about making gingerbread and icing (and enjoying myself!) to take many myself. This may have to become an annual event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you posted about it Sid! it was such fun, can't wait to meet everyone again in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!